1. Can I use a cutting disc for grinding?
2. Why do abrasive discs nearly always have a red band through the middle?
3. Why do abrasive discs have to be used within 2 years of manufacture?
4. Is a depressed centre cutting disc stronger than a flat cutting disc?
5. Will metal cutting discs cut stainless steel?
6. Can an abrasive disc be used wet?
7. Can I use my metal cutting grinding wheels and abrasive circular saw blades on stone or concrete?
8. On my abrasive disc it says A30 TBF, what does this mean?